Thursday, February 2, 2012

An Infinity of Uniquenesses

I found an old drawing I did in 2008. It is a quote Barbara Blackman (one of Australia’s great figures in the world of the arts) made while she was being interviewed.


When asked about God, Barbaras' reply was:

"I think I know what God is, in fact, I know I know God. Everything in nature and in the universe is an infinity of uniquenesses – No two leaves are the same, no two people are the same – an infinity of uniquenesses. And the origin and source of this is what is conveniently called God. And the whole world and everything in it is God making himself known to himself, through love."

I'm not religious, but I liked this :)

The entire interveiw, which I loved, can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis