Monday, January 30, 2012

New Painting

Here is a painting I recently finished. It makes me think of the conversation and ideas that come up over a cup of coffee (and I do love a good coffee!)

~Coffee Break~


When I began this painting I had no idea what I was going to do, and it changed a lot -
so below is the work in progress:







I have also finished 7 small paintings, soon to be posted. Also I have almost finished a mural:


The photo is not too good, I took it in the afternoon with the sun shining on it. Unfortunately it doesn't capture the perfect day... sunshine, music and cold beverage I was enjoying while doing it!
The wall that the mural is on  is next to an outdoor bath in a lovely plant-filled courtyard :)

1 comment:

  1. Great, so expressive!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy "the 30 day drawing challenge" as much as I do if you finally join it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis