Monday, July 25, 2011

I Am...

The Australian Cancer Council holds an Annual Awards Exhibition, which features art created by people affected by Cancer. This years theme is "I Am" and as well as visual art, there is poetry, film and writing categories which all have beautiful work to see. The exhibitions are currently held in Melbourne and surrounding areas.


I submitted a piece this year in honour of my wonderful Dad, who was always very supportive of my art. I was pleased to find out today that somebody has bought it :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Sharon! You're Dad would be so proud. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they would!!! I know I will buy one too one day when I get my new house. I absolutely LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis