Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Invitation Design

I was recently asked to design invitations for my sisters’ wedding. I was delighted, because apart from this being a very exciting celebration in our family, I was really honoured to create something personal for my wonderful sister and her fiancé.


The original illustration was done in black ink, which I then transformed into colour for printing. I loved doing this, and would be more than happy to work with anyone interested in using my designs for their invitations!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, that looks amazing! Lea had given me a sneak peek. I was dying to see the finished product. It looks sooo good. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love everything I've seen on your blog so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis