Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Favourite Artists: Jesse Reno

I have just discovered the amazing work of Jesse Reno - I don't know how I can call myself passionate about great art and not have known about him before! I love the way Jesse paints with so much freedom - something I have not been able to achieve.



There are 100's of beautiful pieces like this on his website to look at. Jesse's paintings are developed over many layers using various techniques to allow the paintings to develop on their own - he holds workshops in the US which unfortunately makes it impossible for me to attend! But from what little I have seen on his website, and one of my favourite art blogs Cori Dantini Makes, I am keen to try some of his techniques myself. It has been too long since I have posted a painting of my own...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis