Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's coming...

My blogging habits have slackened off lately, but in the background I have been working on drawings and paintings.  I have also been researching how to produce some sellable items, and set up a shop.  I would love nothing more than to eventually work as an artist.

While I have been trawling the internet I have come across some fantastic etsy shops.  This ring I thought was so cute I had to show you:


It is made out of the end of a spoon!  Kathryn Reichert makes these and other jewellery.

And I am excited about Robin's jewellery (From the Blue Shed), which she will be selling soon.  I love her new range of necklaces, and I am going to put my order in for one of the Smashed Collection pieces.


I have almost finished my latest painting - hopefully I will have it posted in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sharon! I am waiting for your shop. I have a big blank wall aching for some color. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis